Delivery and Returns
Ordering, Delivery and Returns
When placing an order, it is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that all details conveyed in the order are correct & true. Reeds and More do not accept liability for products sent with errors made by the ordering party. Due to the custom nature of the products & services offered by Reeds and More, full payment must be received for all orders before any goods are dispatched.
Delivery and Handling Charges
Reeds and More deliver worldwide via Australia Post and domestically with a range of different courier companies. All delivery and handling charges are payable by the purchaser and are additional to the listed price for each product on this web-site. Should the delivery charges in anyway be unclear or not understood, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are dispatched from our Reeds and More warehouse in New South Wales, Australia. Your products should be delivered to you within 1-4 weeks of receipt of order, payment & advice of correct information relating to the products required. Delivery time may also be affected by the size or complexity of your order, the delivery location & our current workload. An estimate for job completion & delivery can be requested before or after making an order. Reeds and More relies on Australia Post for delivery and unfortunately delays may occur that are beyond our control. We are not liable for delays whatsoever.
Method of Delivery:
By default, all orders within Australia are sent via Regular Post, customers must advise if they require their products be; (A) sent via Registered Post (B) sent via Express Post or otherwise. A revised quote for delivery will be issued if either A or B be nominated for delivery. Reeds and More reserve the right to send a Regular Post, Registered Post or Express Post order by courier. Express Post orders are not guaranteed to be delivered 'next day' as many locations are outside of the Australia Post Express Post delivery zones.
We recommend that orders be dispatched by Registered Post as this will insure the order should it go missing during delivery. Please note that once an order has been dispatched that Reeds and More accept no liability for any loss or damage unless the order has been sent by the Registered Post option.
Pick-ups are available at our showroom at Unit 1/4 Samantha Place, Smeaton Grange, NSW. Our showroom is open by prior appointment only, please feel free to call us on 02 4648 5610 to make an appointment.
Policy for Returning Items:
Refunds and exchanges are not accepted due to the custom & personal nature of our products
Products are non-returnable unless there is a known manufacturing fault or defect.
Defective products must be returned to Reeds and More within (14) fourteen days of the purchase date to be eligible for replacement; Items will be replaced with the product originally purchased. For products that cannot be replaced due to unavailability, a full refund will be offered. Under no circumstance will defective reeds be eligible for replacement. All care is taken in relation to the handling of these items during shipping and handling.
How to Return your product:
- Contact Reeds and More at email@example.com A representative will evaluate your return request and record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). You will also be provided with address details of where to send your return. You should not send your item without an "RAN"
- Send your item to the return address provided with your RAN clearly displayed on & inside the return packaging.
- As soon as the return has been received, a replacement product will be forwarded.
- The return must be received by Reeds and More within (14) fourteen days of the RAN Number being issued.
- Replacement products will only be forwarded after the faulty item has been received by Reeds and More.
- All returns must have an RAN Number.
- Products that are returned to Reeds and More without an RAN will be returned to sender.
If you feel that your return falls outside of our policy, please contact our customer representative at firstname.lastname@example.org first to confirm if your return can be accepted